Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Untitled

You tell me that I can't speak?
Well I say: You sir, are wrong.
I'm too young to know what the world is?
I say you're too old to know what world us "young" see.
Aren't I the future of your race?
Aren't I the one who could ruin this race and everything we supposedly stand for?
But no, it is I. Us "young" who see that this race is already ruined.
You've done it for us!
You tell us that we are young, ignorant and malignant.
Excuse me? If I way, I seem to recall that you, sir, were once "young, ignorant and malignant" as well?
Is comments like those there, the reason you've turned sour?
If you rememberm you were once told "you" were the future.
Look around.
This is your future.
War, economy, obesity, hate.
So tell, tell me that I cannot speak!
I will say: "You sir. Are wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment